Tuesday, March 29, 2011

SiCk Dy~

Another ordinary school day...with all the same faces around... except... me~... my ''batteries'' was so damn low tis morning~ couldn't have my ignition button started... ''cough...cough...'' Today MUET result is out...everyone bz checking result... me? lost... not interested coz too DOWN to care so much~
  
Class juz start not long thn all monitor have to go for meeting... haiz... AGAIN meeting... they happy no need 2 study ... me so sad~ meeting muz write minit mesyuarat... sick sumore... meeting was so damn long...last for about 3 period... if not sick thn nice la....got air-cond , but when sick its totally diff story!
  
After tat in all period oso not feeling too well~... bio- batteries getting very low.... T2- Batteries dries out...(half slept), PA- teacher teaching i sleeping~....no energy!!! T1- Goodness cannot sleep...not duwan but....hehe~
  
Last period... free period...actually should can sleep soundly de.... but it end up not so good~ Sorry guyz...i have no intend to shout at all of u.... but too mad...no more patient...mayb coz sick... not much sound left....cannot tahan too noisy and i wanna say sumthing... haiz.... very regret for shouting, really sorry if i made some of u mad....coz i noe some of u were really innocent~!
  
Wanna have my noon nap....actually is my rest.... cannot stand anymore...tired....sleepy....duwan thk of hw 1st liao~ tommmorow will be another whole new day....will sick or without sick? dun care...nobody will stop me from going 2 school...^^

Wrote on
2007/01/22

No comments:

Post a Comment