Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What's mean by Counsel


Erm... Does anyone know what is counsel means ?? Recently i just notice it from my school counsellor that counsel means making more tension ...giving more stress to student... Totally different from wat i learn in class - which mean helping student solve their problems...

I never thought of seeing a counsellor scolding a student but she...(wow is a she ler) she really give me a great shock... I dun think she is capable for the job~ why? okiez... i tell u why...

As all of us know what a counsellor should do and shouldn't do...rite? Hopefully u dun define counsel lik wat she act... what should a counsellor do when a student came to get some help and advice? OOo...juz answer the student i am not free now, i want to have my breakfast...LOL this is wat she said to my friend!!! is that the way u treat a student? u must at least tell the student to wait or give another time to meet or solve the problem straight away~

Furthermore, as a counsellor should comfort those in need but this lady juz know how to give stupid ''advice'' and the student will receive more pressure... what is the use of counsellor if she act as she is juz like an ordinary teacher? How she want to counsel those naughty student to be good when she herself never act polite to others...Speak like she is ur mother~WTF
  
So...counsel means scolding? I really dunno what will happen next year when I finsh my STPM where I must find a counsellor to give me some clues.... gosh... depends on her? haiz~... what's use of beauty on the face when ur heart is so ugly and dark?

Wrote on
2006/11/15

No comments:

Post a Comment